Get informed about the latest progress in the field of biobased aromatics, and join the pre-arranged, bilateral matchmaking sessions!
- On 6 October 2022, Shared Research Center Biorizon & VITO’s LignoValue Pilot Plant will host a live networking event at VITO in Mol, Flanders.
- On 1 December 2022, Shared Research Center Biorizon will host its 9th Biorizon Annual Event on Bio-Aromatics online.
This way, Biorizon can offer (live) networking opportunities and a visit to the impressive LignoValue Pilot Plant, as well as in depth information about the current technological development of renewable aromatics with premium properties. It is up to you whether you join Biorizon’s live networking event Oct. 6th, the in-depth webinar with 1:1 virtual matchmaking sessions Dec. 1st, or both.
Major industrial players, small to medium‑sized enterprises, and research and technology organisations from all over the world will join Biorizon to discuss the latest progress in the field of bio-aromatics and to elaborate on opportunities to accelerate biobased business together. Over the past years, this has evolved into a must-attend event for anyone who’s interested in renewable aromatics. Last edition attracted 305 participants from 28 countries.
Programme live event – 6 October:
- Bus visit to the impressive LignoValue Pilot Plant at VITO in Mol, Flanders.
- Live networking
- Formal launch of the LignoValue Pilot Plant & a brief update by Biorizon.
Programme online event – 1 December:
- Short, interactive plenary presentations that feature the progress that Biorizon has made in the scaling up of the production of bio-aromatics with premium properties. Plus a keynote speech (to be announced) you don’t want to miss.
- Take part in the virtual matchmaking sessions that can be scheduled as from now and meet representatives of the entire bio-aromatic value chain from all over the world!