Green Serendipity and the Impact Hub in Amsterdam organize a workshop ‘Bioplastics, what an when’ – introduction for startups and smes on Friday, February 5, 2021, 9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m. Workshop is in Dutch.
Register via: email@example.com.
- Introduction to bioplastics
- Which bioplastics are there
- How do bioplastics fit in the future
- Bioplastics in packaging and products
- Recycling of bioplastics
- Composting / fermentation
- When yes / when not
- Discussions such as food vs bioplastics
- Plastic soup issues
- Many examples
More information on the website of Green Serendipity.