The 2nd Amcel Symposium will be held at the Inholland University of Applied Sciences in Amsterdam on 31 March 2023. The symposium will feature great speakers from academia and industry to discuss opportunities in electrochemistry.
The invited speakers are renowned representatives of their area of expertise and will definitely inspire our attendees.
- Moniek Tromp – University of Groningen
- Andrew Akbashev – Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
- Annelie Jongerius – Avantium, Amsterdam
- Peter Ngene – University of Utrecht
- Beatriz Roldan Cuenya – Fritz Haber Institute, Berlin
- Sebastian Beil – University of Groningen
- Marc Koper – Leiden University
- Jan Jaap Aué – Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen
Amcel is a joint initiative of the Amsterdam electrochemistry community, bringing together researchers who are working on, and interested in electrochemistry and its applications. Established on the initiative of the University of Amsterdam’s Van ’t Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences (HIMS), Amcel connects researchers from institutes and companies at Amsterdam Science Park and the wider Amsterdam area. Industry is represented in the form of the Avantium Science Park lab.