On March 29 2023, Flanders, North Rhein WestPhalia and the Netherlands will organize an online matchmaking meeting for innovation collaboration within the chemical industry.
The aim of the matchmaking meeting is to bring experts from different disciplines and professionals from public and private organizations with an interest in the topics below into contact with each other and to explore possible collaborations.
- Circular plastics (including sorting washing characterisation)
- CCU (CO/CO2 to feed, chemicals, fuels)
- Biobased feedstocks and chemicals
Setup of the session
We know your time is valuable. Through brief pitches you will get an overview of the projects that are running/under construction in a relatively short period of time. By attending the meeting together with other potential public/private collaboration partners you:
- Gain an overview of relevant projects;
- Exchange & gain knowledge;
- Get to know the people running projects;
- Get insight into the questions possible partners have about the projects;
- Explore possibilities for collaboration within the trilateral region.
This online meeting will be followed by a live & interactive meeting later in 2023 to explore collaboration in further detail.
Specifically intended for
- industrial project leaders,
- developers and R&D,
- innovation – and industry policy makers
- Parties interested in ( cross-border) collaboration (project must be of common interest)
- When: March 29 2023 12:00 – 15:00
- Where: Online. Teamslink will follow.
- Organization: Trilateral innovation workgroup, operated by VNCI /ChemistryNL, supported by TNO
- Expected attendees: 100-300
Please register for this meeting via this Registration form
More information about the trilateral activities of ChemistryNL