Are you interested in the latest developments in the field of electrification, electrochemistry and the energy transition? Sign up now for the annual conference ElectroChemical Conversion & Materials (ECCM) on Friday 25 June from 13.00-16.30 CET. The conference is also online this year due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
Our international keynotes will discuss the state of the art in ElectroChemical Conversion & Materials. Together, they will discuss the role of ECCM in the energy transition, sharing insights from industry, academia, policy and socio economics.
- Marc Hendrikse, Topsector High Tech Systemen en Materialen (HTSM), Nederland
- Andrea Ramírez, Technische Universiteit Delft, Nederland
- Paul Kenis, University of Illinois, Verenigde Staten
- Michael Schlaug, Yara, Nederland
- Thomas Thiemann, Siemens Energy, Duitsland
- Michael Kohl, RWE, Duitsland
In 4 different parallel sessions we will dig deeper into the following topics:
- International infrastructure
- Industrial integration
- Technology development
- Scientific developments
The yearly ECCM conference is organized by the ECCM advisory committee, appointed by the Dutch government.
Register now via this link.
More information and programme on the ECCM website