Amsterdam Chemistry Network is excited to announce that the upcoming Amsterdam Chemistry Innovation Day (ACID) will take place on March 17th at Amsterdam Science Park. This premier annual gathering brings together leading experts in the field of chemistry to discuss the latest innovations and future trends.
In the morning (9.00-12.00): job market specifically for students with a background in chemistry or life sciences, providing a unique opportunity for them to connect with industry and business professionals.
In the afternoon (13.00-19.00): an esteemed line-up of speakers and panel discussions featuring industry leaders and professors. This is an excellent opportunity to hear from experts in the field and network with your peers.
Meet the confirmed guests:
- Marcel Galjee – Managing Director HyCC
- Prof Dr. Wim Noorduin – Self Organizing Matter Group Leader at AMOLF/UvA
- Prof.Dr.Ir. Wim de Vries – Professor at the Environmental Systems Analysis Group of Wageningen University & Research
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Richard van de Sanden – Scientific Director Eindhoven Institute for Renewable Energy Systems (EIRES)
- Dr. Marissa de Boer – CEO & Founder at SusPhos
- Michiel Verspuij – Site Manager at ICL Fertilizers Europe C.V.
Registration is free of charge!
Co-organized with HIMS – University of Amsterdam, Port of Amsterdam, Amsterdam Green Campus. Collaboration: InHolland and VU Amsterdam.