The Kunststoffenbeurs is the central place where the Benelux plastics and rubber chain shares current knowledge, makes its efforts and innovative strength visible and meets annually. It is also the place where people can work together on the future-proofing of plastic. Together on the road to Future Proof Plastics!
One of the special theme squares that can be visited during the Kunststoffenbeurs is the Rethink Expo, powered by the NRK Federation, PlasticsEurope and ChemistryNL). At the Rethink Expo, visitors will discover how the industry is continuously working on the sustainability, safety and quality of its activities and products in an innovative way.
Check out the draft programme* for the interesting sessions that are organized by NRK:
- Session ‘Design for CE & Ketensamenwerking’ by Martin van Dord – NRK (day 1)
- Session ‘Geleerde lessen uit circulaire ketentracks binnen de maakindustrie, bouw, consumptiegoederen en kunststofsector’ by Ingeborg Gort – CIRCO (day 1)
- Session ‘Inzicht in milieu impact van duurzaamheidstrategieën & circulair ontwerp’ by Jeannette Levels-Vermeer – CIRCO & LBP|SIGHT (day 1)
- Session ‘Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability’ by Rosienne Steensma -VNCI (day 2)
- Session ‘Sustainability reporting on the way to a climate-neutral Europe’ by Kees Kerstens – Salacia Solutions (day 2)
- Session ‘Energietransitie: Van het gas en andere facetten & CO2 reductie’ by Jos Lenselink – BlueTerra Energy Experts (day 2)
- Session about the Circular Plastics NL programme (National Growth Fund)
- Lauch ‘Innovation Helpdesk Polymers/Plastics/Rubber
* The programme will be updated regularly.